SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS website and each of its components are protected by the Polish and international copyright laws, especially by the regulations of 4th February 1994 on Copyright Law and Related Rights (Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ No. 24 item 83 as amended), the act of 27th of July 2001 on Databases Protection (Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ No. 128 item 1402) and the act of 16th of April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition (Dz.U. /Journal of Laws/ No. 47 item 211).
Rights Reserved by the Website Publisher
1. Publisher of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS website (“Website”) is SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA.
2. “SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS” and all the rights to the Website are reserved for SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. Rights to the text and graphic elements, photos, applications and databases of the Website are reserved for SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS or respectively for the subjects whose materials – based on the cooperation with SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – are shared on the Website pages.
Conditions of Using the Website
1. Using the text and graphic materials, photos, applications and databases as well as other elements included on the Website pages does not mean the user is entitled to any rights on intangible property to works and databases included. It is especially prohibited to:
i) copy, modify or electronically or by other means transmit the Website or parts of it as well as single works and databases available on the Website pages, especially for the commercial purposes,
ii) distribute materials published on the Website pages (including information distribution in the press, on the radio, television and in a way which makes the materials accessible to everyone in a chosen place and time),
iii) download database contents and use them secondarily as a whole or in vital – concerning quality or quantity – parts.
2. Users may use the Website as well as works and databases only within the limitations of the allowed use set by the regulations of the copyright and related rights as well as the act on database protection. At the same time, such use cannot interfere with the normal use of a work or database or violate the legitimate interests of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and subjects whose materials – based on the cooperation with SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – are shared on the Website pages.
3. Any different from specified in this Regulations use of works and databases available on the Website pages without a prior explicit written consent of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS is prohibited, and the violation of the rights of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (or subject whose materials – based on the cooperation with SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS – are shared on the Website pages) to the protected works and databases will result in liability in accordance with the regulations of the civil and criminal law.
4. Data and information provided on the Website pages serve for information purposes only and are based on sources recognized by SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS as reliable and verified. Due to the potential risk of errors or omissions caused by circumstanced beyond SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTION’s control, SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS cannot be held liable for relevance, accuracy and completeness of information provided on the Website, as well as their usefulness for a certain actions of the Website users.
5. A user bears the risk of the proper use and exploitation of the materials, including information shared on the Website pages. SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS cannot be held liable to the Website users and third parties for any direct or indirect damages connected with inappropriate use or interpretation of materials, including information available on the Website pages, also as a result of their incompleteness or inaccuracy.
6. SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS cannot be held liable for any damages, both direct or indirect, related to the lack of access to the Website resulting from any circumstances, including computer viruses and other software which may damage the proper functioning of a user’s computer or other user’s property.
7. SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS is not able to constantly monitor cases of unauthorized referencing to the Website, which may be found on other websites and WWW pages. The presence of such references does not evoke any legal liability of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and especially it is not a proof of any commercial links between SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and those websites and WWW pages and it does not imply that SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS identifies with materials and information available on them.
8. A user of the Website is not authorized to independently publish on the Website any materials, including information. Such activity will result in a liability in accordance with the civil and criminal law.
Personal Data Protection
1. SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS may receive your data if you contact SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS or e.g. via the activity on websites Linkedin, Facebook.
2. In accordance with the above, we hereby inform you that in certain cases of:
a. liking/ or not of a profile/ post.
b. Sharing posts published at the profiles of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
c. Sending messages to a profile of SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
3. Pursuant to item 2 we will be processing data provided by you, e.g.: forename and surname, e-mail address, residence place etc.
4. In connection with item 2, we would like to inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS registered office in Zielona Góra, ul. Dąbrowskiego 12, entered into the Registry of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000037912. 5. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector: email@example.com
6. Your data are processed for the purposes resulting from cases as mentioned in item 2 and they are used to conduct them based on a given consent (art. 5 section 1 letter a of the GDPR), which is expressed by you while ordering us activities as described in item 2.
7. We would like to emphasize that your data will be stored by us for the period of time necessary to conduct activities as mentioned in item 2.
8. At any time you have the right to rectify, delete or limit processing of your data, as well as the right to transfer your data.
9. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time. We would like to emphasize that in such a case it will not be possible to conduct activities as mentioned in item 2.
10. In case you decide your data is processed against the applicable laws, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
11. At the same time, we would like to inform you that websites such as Facebook or Linkedin gather your personal data based on their own regulations. Working on our profiles, they at the same time aquire your data concerning your likes, interests etc.
Modifications to the Regulations
SYGNITY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS reserves the right to modify the Regulations at any time. The modifications are valid from the day of their publication on the Website pages.