According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Protection Regulation data) (Journal of Laws EU No. 119) (hereinafter the "GDPR") we provide information on your personal data that we can obtain or obtain by using the functionality of our website.
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Sygnity Business Solutions S.A. with its registered office in Zielona Góra, ul. Dąbrowskiego 12 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company").
Contact to the Data Protection Officer
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer. The inspector is Mr. Patryk Ferenc. You can contact him via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing Purposes, Legal Basis and Processing Period
1. Purpose: To receive an answer to the question asked:
a. within the above purpose, the data provided will be processed for the purposes of answering the question asked
b. the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. a GDPR, i.e. consent,
c. storage time of the provided data: until a satisfactory answer is given and the correspondence is completed, in the absence of a response to the Company's response
no longer than 3 months;
2. Purpose: Receiving an offer or establishing cooperation:
a. the data provided in this case will be processed for the purposes of personalizing and presenting the offer or discussing cooperation proposals,
b. the legal basis for processing in this case is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR - i.e. taking action before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the person reporting
to us and art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR - because we also want to be able to present you our offer or cooperate, it is also our legitimate purpose to be able to convey to
you our proposal to establish fruitful cooperation for both Parties;
c. the duration of data storage in the absence of interest of the parties to undertake any cooperation will last up to 6 months from the time of termination of contact -
during this time both Parties (you / the Company and the Company) will be able to contact each other again, while remembering the previous arrangements;
If cooperation is established, the period of storage of entrusted data will be determined by separate provisions between you and the Company;
3. Purpose: Contact at the request of a natural person expressed in a different way:
a. Your personal data has been provided by you in a way other than via the Contact Form on the website, among others by giving us a business card, sending an
email to the company's general address, or by phone;
b. The specific purpose of contact resulting from the context of the transfer of data or conversation with a natural person will be suited to one of the above two
purposes and treated in the same way.
4. Purpose: Registration on the webinar:
a. we will process the data provided to register for the webinar and conduct presentations,
b. the legal basis for processing is art. 6 clause 1 lit. b GDPR, because we need to take the necessary actions to be able to provide you with full access to the
c. entrusted data will be stored for the duration of using the trainings, as well as 3 years after their completion for archiving purposes and the possibility of defense
against any claims;
Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
Data may be shared with Sygnity S.A. i. e. an entity from the capital group to which Sygnity Business Solutions S.A. belongs.
Rights of the Data Subject
- 1. Within the scope of purpose No. 1: You have the right to access the data disclosed, to rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as to transfer data; In addition, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data expressed at the time the question is asked at any time - this operation will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to withdrawal of consent;
- 2. Within the scope of purpose No. 2: You have the right to access the data disclosed, to rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as to transfer data;
- 3. In scope of purpose 4: You have the right to access the data disclosed, to rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as to transfer data;
Right to object
It should be emphasized that you also have the right to object to the personal data being processed within the scope of purpose No. 2, where your data is processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If you feel that the personal data provided is being processed in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information on the necessity to provide data and the consequences of not providing data
Providing data is entirely voluntary for each of the above purposes. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to achieve purposes and contact.
By visiting our website, additional information about you may be collected via "cookies" - detailed information on this subject can be found at: https://sygnitysbs.pl/en/zastrzezenia-strony.
In order to facilitate the understanding of the above table, we have created for you a "Glossary" of terms used under the GDPR and included above:
1. Personal Data Administrator - The administrator is an enterprise (company) to which you provide your personal data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address). The administrator has the right to use your personal data for specific purposes, e.g. to answer a question asked in the contact form. At the same time, he is also responsible for their safety.
2. Data Protection Officer - it is a person appointed by the Administrator who is responsible for ensuring compliance with the provisions of the GDPR. In case of any doubts as to the correctness of processing with the applicable provisions of your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address provided.
3. Processing purposes, Processing Legal Basis and Processing Period - the legal basis for processing results directly from the provisions of the GDPR, however it should be adapted to the specific purpose. The purposes for which you provide us with your personal data will result from specific expectations in relation to our Company, e.g. presentation of the offer, answer to a question, etc. The Data Processing Period is the time for which the Administrator stores the given data in order to be able to meet the set purpose. The transfer of data to meet a given purpose can be carried out in various ways. It should be assumed that the transfer of personal data by the Entrepreneur is tantamount to expressing the desire to contact for the purpose set when transferring data.
4. Categories of Recipients of Personal Data - these are other enterprises or third parties to whom the Administrator may transfer your personal data for processing. The transfer of data to these entities must be justified and take place for specific reasons, e.g. the Administrator is not able to answer the question on his own or present an appropriate offer, therefore he asks the appropriate company, which helps to answer your question.
5. Rights of the Data Subject - these are the rights you have in relation to the data provided:
a. the right to access data - you have the right to ask the Administrator at any time to obtain information about what personal data is in his possession.
b. the right to rectify data - if the data provided by you change, you can at any time provide the Administrator with information about the need to correct it.
c. the right to delete data - if you feel that the Administrator no longer has a purpose in processing your data, you can request their removal. Please note that if the
Administrator completes a request to delete data, he will not be able to contact you anymore. There are also legally justified cases when entrusted data cannot be
deleted, e.g. the Administrator has not yet completed the process for which the data has been made available.
d. the right to limit processing - if the conditions specified in art. 18 GDPR and you will request the Administrator to limit the processing of personal data, as a
consequence the Administrator will only be able to store your data (or use it to defend against claims) - you will not be able to use them in any other way until they are
set aside request or occurrence of premises that will result in rejection of the request by the Administrator - about which the Administrator will immediately inform you.
e. the right to transfer data - you have the right to ask the Administrator to transfer data to another Administrator, e.g. another company, this right may be exercised when
the data is processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. a, b or art. 9 item 2 lit. and GDPR. Please note that this right can only be exercised if the technical conditions
allow the Administrator to do so.
f. the right to object - every data subject is processed and processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. e or f has the right to object to the processing of her personal data
in connection with her particular situation. In this case, the Administrator must stop processing the shared data. However, it should be noted that if the Administrator's
interest is justified and superior to the rights of the data subject, he may reject the objection and process the data after informing the data subject about such
6. Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority - at any time if you consider that the Administrator's activities that directly relate to your data violate the law, you may submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection.