Response of Sygnity Business Solutions to COVID-19
Support for Customers, Partners and Employee
In connection with the spread of coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 infections, the Management of Sygnity Business Solutions S.A. informs that the operational activity of the Company is led without disturbances based on the procedures ensuring the continuity of activity. They are divided into two categories:
Preventive measures aiming at lowering the risk of COVID-19 infections:
1. Company’s internal safety procedures have been introduced in case of the increased risk / Employees’ contact with a possibly infected person – in accordance with Company’s Activity Continuity Plan;
2. in all locations of the Company there have been provided professional disinfectants for washing hands;
3. employees are updated on recommendations and guidelines of the State Sanitary Inspection and the Minister of Health concerning basic preventive regulations lowering the risk of COVID-19 infections;
4. business trips and meetings, whose objectives can be reached via distant communication (tele-/videoconference connections), have been suspended;
5. if a personal meeting is necessary, the participants are first interviewed concerning the possible danger, and such meeting can take place only only with the approval of a superior;
Operational activities aiming at ensuring the continuity of activity and undisturbed work of servicing and implementation teams:
1. realization of the distance work has been ensured by means of the encrypted VPN connection;
2. the access to all IT systems and project resources has been provided;
3. the necessary equipment and fleet have been provided;
4. a re-procedure of the verification of all contracts was launched, especially concerning the employees assigned to the contracts and the possibility of providing effective replacements;
5. the analysis of the company’s potential was conducted, concerning different competence areas and the possibility of directing additional employees to realize them in case there are such circumstances;
6. on regular basis, there are conducted summaries of works realized for each client in order to equal the knowledge on conducted tasks, which enables possible task takeover by other people in case it is necessary.
We are available to you by many means of direct distance communication, especially by telephone, electronic mail and teleconference. Consistently, we provide high quality services in accordance with parameters defined in our SLA, we also realize new projects ensuring the realization of the terms and conditions of the contracts.
At the same time, we would like to be a support for you in introducing new solutions answering the challenges awaiting and to address your needs resulting from the crisis situation we all are in at the moment.
SBS continues its activity – as usual!
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Management Board of Sygnity Business Solutions S.A.